- Door Access
The ideal access control system balancing the competing demands for security and convenience:
- High performance, reliability and flexibility.
- Designed for single entry point access control applications.
- Keypads are typically used to activate automatic gates, electric door strikes, magnetic door locks and solenoid locks.
- Access is granted to authorized personnel by entering an assigned code on the keypad.
- All programming is done at the keypad, no separate programmer is required.